Sunsets by Boattime
Join the Boattime crew on board their 30 metre (100 ft) luxury catamaran and discover beautiful Gold Coast broadwater coastline.
Mariners Cove, Main Beach Gold Coast
2 for $129
Epic Views & Entertainment
Departs Sunday at 4:30pm
From Mariners Cove Marina (next to marina mirage) 60-70 Seaworld Drive Main Beach, Gold Coast.
GIVE THE ULTIMATE GIFT THIS SUMMER!
Experience the Gold Coast in Style with Luxury Broadwater Cruise!
It’s not every day you have the opportunity to sit back with a drink in your hand, blissfully cruising aboard a luxury super yacht while watching an epic Sunset Cruise Gold Coast.
Choose from a spacious, air-conditioned mid deck or open top, middle and bottom decks to enjoy the fresh Gold Coast air as you cruise through the Gold Coast Luxury Broadwater Cruise. Keep an eye out for marine life such as dolphins, turtles, rays and dugongs as we discover the Seaway and (weather permitting) Watch the sunset over the Iconic Gold Coast Skyline.
Mermaid Spirit is a first class luxury Tri-Deck Catamaran . Be immersed in the stunning natural beauty of the Gold Coast Luxury Broadwater Cruise while our professional crew make sure your experience is second to none.
- Boarding at Mariners Cove at 4:00pm
- Depart Mariners Cove at 4:30pm
- Arrive Mariners Cove at 7:00pm
- Return trip from Mariners Cove out the beautiful Main Beach Spit
- Luxurious Super Yacht
- Acoustic Music as a backdrop to your cruise
- Complimentary champagne, wine or premium beer on arrival
- Gourmet cheese platters
- View the Iconic Gold Coast sunset
- Depart from exclusive Mariners Cove Marina mirage Precinct
- Full staff service
- Cruise in comfort – Tri-Deck Catamaran ensures there’s more than enough space and multiple set areas for every taste and style
- Light Commentary
Can I do a private charter? Absolutely! Prefer to have Mermaid Spirit exclusively for your group? Easy, just choose the private charter option with the flexibility to schedule a day and time of your choosing.
Is there alcohol on board? Yes! And soft drinks and snacks
Should I bring seasick tablets? If you are prone to sea sickness, then yes. The broadwater is always calm so this isnt an issue but just in case We also have available on board.
Gift Voucher T&Cs
Please note when purchasing Gift Card that all tours are seasonal and do not operate all year round. Please contact our sales team for more information
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Cancelled cruise can be re-booked on available days; Refund at Operators discretion
• Merchant reserves right to substitute another boat of similar quality if ‘Sun Goddess’ or ‘Mermaid Spirit’ is unavailable for any reason
• Tour may be cancelled depending on weather and dangerous tides
• Child ticket is valid for ages 3-13
• Kids aged under 3 can travel free of charge; must advise merchant at time of booking
• No step-free access on boat
• Please bring camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, sensible shoes, and seasickness remedy, if needed
• No food or drink to be brought onto boat
• If you are feeling unwell prior to your cruise, please take appropriate precautions to ensure wellbeing of other passengers and staff