Boattime YC LUXURY
Whale Watching Gold Coast
Journey of a Lifetime!
Humpack Whales & Superyacht Adventure
Embark on an epic adventure to meet our gentle giants, the humpback whales, off the Gold Coast. Our whale watching tours create unforgettable moments as you get up close with these friendly and awe-inspiring creatures while enjoying the comfort of a luxurious superyacht.
Morning Sessions: 9:00am (Thursday – Monday)
Afternoon Sessions: 1:30pm (Saturday & Sunday)
From Mariners Cove Marina (next to marina mirage) 60-70 Seaworld Drive Main Beach, Gold Coast.
⊕ Superyacht Marina, Main Beach Gold Coast
⊕ Thursday – Monday
⊕ Superyacht Experience
⊕ 2 for $129
⊕ 2.5 Hours
⊕ Whale Sighting Guaranteed
Details & Itinerary
Jump aboard a clean, well appointed vessel and a truly international operation for a unique tour away from the crowded big players. Sensational commentary with lots of fun and games along the way, our world-class and informative crew will guide you on an epic adventure learning about the unique marine life and Whale Migration off the Gold Coast.
- Boarding at 8:30am for 9:00am Departure and 11:30pm Return Morning session
- Boarding at 1:00pm for 1:30pm Departure and 4:00pm Return Afternoon sessions
- Return trip from Mariners Cove out the beautiful Main Beach Spit
- 360 degree views – spot the Majestic Humpbacks!
What You Should Bring
Best Times for This Excursion
Is there alcohol on board? Yes! And soft drinks and snacks
Will i get a chance to go up top? Absolutely, we rotate our decks so everyone gets a chance on each level
Should I bring seasick tablets? If you are prone to sea sickness, then yes. We also have available on board.
Gift Voucher T&Cs
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Cancelled cruise can be re-booked on available days; Refund at Operators discretion
• Merchant reserves right to substitute another boat of similar quality if ‘Sun Goddess’ or ‘Mermaid Spirit’ is unavailable for any reason
• Tour may be cancelled depending on weather and dangerous tides
• Child ticket is valid for ages 3-13
• Kids aged under 3 can travel free of charge; must advise merchant at time of booking
• No step-free access on boat
• Please bring camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, sensible shoes, and seasickness remedy, if needed
• No food or drink to be brought onto boat
• If you are feeling unwell prior to your cruise, please take appropriate precautions to ensure wellbeing of other passengers and staff
– Drinks and Snacks available behind the bar
– Humpback Whale info sheet + Colouring in for Kids $7.50
PAX: 100 Guests
SIZE: 30m (100ft)
FEATURES: 3 Decks. Huge well appointed Galley. Sun Lounge. Chefs Kitchen. Dual Bars.
View More →
Sleek, stylish and luxury are the first words that come to mind when you view Sun Goddess. A real ‘Head Turner’ SG will get people excited – lots of room without giving up the luxury.
PAX: 135 Guests
SIZE: 34m (110ft)
FEATURES: Dual Bars. 2 Decks. Dual level Galley. Speakers throughout. A real ‘head turner’
View More →
Embark on an unforgettable whale watching adventure on the Gold Coast with Boattime Yacht Charters! Our luxurious superyacht provides a unique and thrilling experience, bringing you closer to the majestic humpback whales in their natural habitat. With our passionate and knowledgeable crew on board, you’re in for an extraordinary journey filled with awe-inspiring sights and fascinating insights about these gentle giants.
Join us aboard our state-of-the-art superyacht as we cruise along the picturesque Gold Coast coastline during the humpback whale migration season. Our experienced captain and crew are dedicated to ensuring you have the best possible whale watching experience, using their local expertise to provide unrivaled views of these magnificent creatures.
As you witness the breathtaking spectacle of humpback whales, our friendly crew will share their wealth of knowledge about these amazing animals, answering any questions you may have and enriching your understanding of their intriguing lives.
With Boattime Yacht Charters, you’ll not only enjoy the luxury and comfort of our superyacht but also create lasting memories as you immerse yourself in the wonders of whale watching on the Gold Coast. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity – book your spot today and experience the magic for yourself!