BBQ BY BOATTIME
Be Immersed In The Stunning Natural Beauty Of The Gold Coast Broadwater & Enjoy Watersports, Marine Life & An Iconic Aussie BBQ!
Mariners Cove, Main Beach Gold Coast
2 for $226
Family 2A2C $330
Aussie BBQ, Watersports & Entertainment
Departs Saturday at 12:00pm
From Mariners Cove Marina (next to marina mirage) 60-70 Seaworld Drive Main Beach, Gold Coast.
GIVE THE ULTIMATE GIFT THIS SUMMER!
Discover the GC Broadwater with Watersports & BBQ
Dear Aussie Summer Lover,
We get it. The Weekends finally here and its looking like another dreamer! So much sunshine, Such good vibes, so many options. Whatever happens, you know the crew is ready and its going to be another one for the books. So where to?
Jacks keen for cold Drinks at the pub, but Karens more feeling an iconic Aussie BBQ lunch. The whole crew is feeling the heat so its definitely time for the beach, or better yet some watersports! And music.. gotta have some tunes to bring the vibes, am I right?
So many options, so many good times. But wait.. what if we told you there’s no need to compromise? What if you could have all this, and more? Thats right, Jack & Karen, this ones for you!
Superyacht Saturday! Join us for an Epic day of fun for an Iconic Summer Broadwater BBQ by Boattime on the Gold Coast. We’ve got the whole crew covered – think Cold Drinks, BBQ Buffet, Watersports & Music. South Strabroke Island & fun in the sun, keep an eye out for Dolphins, turtles and rays as we cruise the seaway.
- Boarding at Mariners Cove at 11:30pm
- Depart Mariners Cove at 12:00pm
- Arrive Mariners Cove at 4:00pm
- Return trip from Mariners Cove out the beautiful Main Beach Spit
- Luxurious Super Yacht
- Iconic Aussie Anthems & Summer Tunes
- Iconic Aussie BBQ Menu
- View the Iconic Gold Coast Broadwater & Marine Life
- Option to Stop off at South Stradbroke Island (dependant on weather)
- Depart from exclusive Mariners Cove Marina mirage Precinct
- Full staff service
- Cruise in comfort – Tri-Deck Catamaran ensures there’s more than enough space and multiple set areas for every taste and style
- Light Commentary
- Pork sausages with caramelised onion
- Small rump steak
- Chicken skewers with condiments to suit
- Creamy potato salad with shallots
- Garden salad
- Ceaser salad
- Crusty bread rolls with butter
Can I do a private charter? Absolutely! Prefer to have Mermaid Spirit exclusively for your group? Easy, just choose the private charter option with the flexibility to schedule a day and time of your choosing.
Is there alcohol on board? Yes! And soft drinks and snacks
Should I bring seasick tablets? If you are prone to sea sickness, then yes. The broadwater is always calm so this isnt an issue but just in case We also have available on board.
Child $105 (3-11)
2 for $226
Gift Voucher T&Cs
Please note when purchasing Gift Card that all tours are seasonal and do not operate all year round. Please contact our sales team for more information
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Cancelled cruise can be re-booked on available days; Refund at Operators discretion
• Merchant reserves right to substitute another boat of similar quality if ‘Sun Goddess’ or ‘Mermaid Spirit’ is unavailable for any reason
• Tour may be cancelled depending on weather and dangerous tides
• Child ticket is valid for ages 3-13
• Kids aged under 3 can travel free of charge; must advise merchant at time of booking
• No step-free access on boat
• Please bring camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, sensible shoes, and seasickness remedy, if needed
• No food or drink to be brought onto boat
• If you are feeling unwell prior to your cruise, please take appropriate precautions to ensure wellbeing of other passengers and staff